Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Own Home

When I moved into my very own place in August 2005, it was one of the proudest moments of my life. And of course it meant an opportunity to go shopping-mad at Peter's! I wanted to make a fresh start and everything new. Thankfully family donated some essentials and others arrived by way of a house-warming party, and there was Peter's for everything else.

* My favourite frypan, the Scanpan Classic 28cm with lid.
* I am obsessed with glasses so stocked up on the trusty Luigi Bormioli range: red and white wine, flutes, water glasses, shot glasses.
* I got everyone onto the Mundial 7-piece knife set, even mum who said she had the best knives! This is such a great everyday set and I use them all (except the sharpener, I have my knives sharpened at the Grower's Markets at Pyrmont).
* More essentials, like a Microplane medium ribbon grater, which I find indispensible, and Oxo Good Grips tools.

No comments: